What few people can.

Turkey shoot. I turned left and shot down a Soviet in a short, accurate burst, turned to my right, and shot down another bird gracefully. Then I looked in my rear mirror and saw a Soviet on my six having trouble aiming his sights. I rose high and rolled left so that I ended up behind him. Then mercilessly I poured lead into his fuselage, and his plane caught fire and exploded in mid air, the pilot bailed out of his plane…for me, there was no respect, skill wise towards the Soviet pilots. The Germans had started Operation Barbarossa against Russia and what was remaining of Revolution fleet was transferred there, although we were not much of a fleet now. What we lacked in numbers though, we more than enough made for in skill. The Soviets had no idea what hit them, their pilots were untrained, and their machines were worse.

I glanced around the sky, and saw that the rest of the Soviets were escaping, while only 2 of our planes had some sort of damage to them. Another easy mission complete. Air superiority was our duty during this time, and we had mixed fleets together due to the lack of pilots. Although this was very successful, it wouldn’t stay working for long in my opinion. When the Soviets fought, they fought in mass, in the air, land, or sea, numbers meant everything for them. Bujias then made a pass around and saw the pilot in the parachute, then shot holes into it, and the man screamed aloud falling to his death.

“Hey Bujias…how you doing?” I asked from the cockpit.
“I’m fine, why you asking?” He replied in question.
“No reason.” I said.

In reality, I was worrying heavily for my friend. Ever since GJF’s execution…he had turned into a madman in the sky. The Soviet’s feared him, as he had no mercy, like them, when GJF was executed. Every time a Soviet pilot ejected, Bujias would turn around and shoot him in cold blood. Everyone was shocked at first! I don’t think anyone has ever seen this from a German pilot. Even I couldn’t convince him to stop doing so after about the 5th victim. I couldn’t watch him; this was not the cheerful, light Bujias I knew.

We were celebrating almost everyday for a new ace, which was the good news! On the Eastern Front it was much too easy and a common thing now. Then we got sudden news from Zyrus.

“Hey everyone! Meet Samurai, he is from the Japanese, their heralded ace!” He boomed.
“Oh wow, what a surprise…” Everyone murmured.
“I would like to get to you know you all on a personal level.” Samurai said.

I largely ignored the quiet man, as I was with Sarah, and so did Bujias and BK. I didn’t want to disrespect him, so I invited the man into our common room.

“Hello, Samurai, I am happy to meet you.” I said while shaking his hand.
“Hi King, Bujias, and BK.” He replied and shook our hands respectively.
“How are you? Everyone being nice?” I asked.
“Ah yes, of course, German respect is high for others, although I have heard rumours of shooting bailers…” Samurai said.

Bujias stared at Samurai for a second, then ignored him. Samurai praised us for our various accomplishments. BK’s modified plane, which he had a lot of knowledge of surprisingly, this to which Bujias laughed out loud at. My rapidly increasing score total, which was getting close to his, and of Bujias…he said nothing. He left as Sarah entered, greeted her and kissed her hand. Sarah blushed and ran over quickly.

“What a gentleman, unlike some people…” Sarah said.
“I don’t like you, you don’t like me…that is fair enough, just don’t attack me.” Bujias said.
“I never said I didn’t like you Bujias!” She replied.
“What ever, I am going to go get a drink, you know where to find me.” Bujias said as he left the room towards the bar.
“Ignore him, he’s just being touchy…” BK said to Sarah
“I don’t understand him lately…he’s acting all weird.” Sarah said.
“Sarah, do me a favour and tell Samurai to talk with him at the bar.” BK asked.
“Uh…sure BK, I’ll do that now.” Sarah said, as she picked up that BK wanted to talk to me.
“Hey King…I’ve been promoted to captain…”BK said.
“Wow congrats, BK, so you leaving Revolution for your own fleet?” I asked.
“Yes…all the fleets have been flying mixed groups, but I want a unified team that can wipe the floor any time with the Allies…” He said.
“Something like an Allied Wolfpak?” I asked.
“Except better…I want you to be a part of it…my lieutenant, along with Bujias.” He said.

This came as a surprise; I had never been in another fleet but Revolution before. I told him I would think about it. I made my decision rather quickly, and then went to Lion to ask for a release, it was a hard thing to do to the quiet legend. He said he understood, and with sad eyes signed my release and Bujias’ as well.

“Thank you sir…you taught me a lot.” I said awkwardly.
“I’ve watched you grow King…you are strong now, smart, and rich in mind and soul.” Lion said.
“Thank you, sir.” I said, although I did not understand well.
“Call me friend now King…best of luck to you and Bujias.” Lion said.

My heart felt empty as I closed the door of Revolution and opened a new one with the name BigBadBoys on it. I entered the common room where I was to meet everyone. There I saw greats from every fleet. Zapeta, Fisherman, Cobra, Bujias, BK, and me were all in attendance. We shook hands and laughed and popped the champagne and stayed up late into the night…

I finally woke up extremely late. Then I saw Sarah talking with Chinko. I was surprised and then I smiled as Sarah made yet another friend on the Axis side.
“Hi Chinko.” I said.
“Oh…hello King.” Chinko replied.
“What brings you here? I thought you were grounded.” I said. That was the latest rumour, because the Luftwaffe without Chinko was like bird without wings.
“Ah…yes but Chinko will make an exception to that rule today. Morale is down.” Chinko said.
“Yes it is, well let us go flying if that is what you are here for.” I said with a smile.

Off we went, Chinko’s pink plane bright in the sky, while my dark FW190F following in the bright shadow. Leviathan soon joined us as he was in the area hunting, and we met him by chance in the air.

“Hey let’s find something to shoot already, I’m getting bored…” Leviathan said.
“Those Soviets are as good as shooting practice in the air.” I said to continue the conversation.
“Yes, Chinko tries to aim for the wings as Chinko pities for the untrained pilots…” Chinko said.

Then we spotted it. Another large group of Soviet planes. Safety in numbers wasn’t exactly working for the Soviets, but they still stuck to that motto. Chinko signalled the attack from high altitude. Leviathan and I kept up with the speeding legend. Then we broke off and rapidly shot our rockets into the crowd. A quick 6 victories for us! Then we flew right threw the formation, shooting and spinning our way through. By the time the Soviets knew what was happening 11 of them had been shot down! Leviathan and I were fairly close in the kill count department. When we looked over at Chinko, all we saw was the reason why she was called the witch of Germany, the legend soared around deflecting shots at impossible angles, climbing and falling at ridiculous rates, and amazingly was still conscious at the end of it. I couldn’t understand how someone could take on so much G-force. We watched as bystanders as a machine made a mewling wreck and embarrassment of the Soviets. What I felt was inspiration, to become better.

“Wow Chinko…I never flew with you before…thought they were exaggerating.” Leviathan laughed.
“Chinko tries, still a little rusty, but these Soviets…they must have started flying yesterday.” Chinko replied.
“Anyways…we are going to fly with that Samurai soon…heard he is as good as you Chinko, if he is, we would be unbeatable.” I said.
“Thank you for the complement King! Samurai is a brooding man, I have heard about his skill as well.” Chinko said.
“Can’t wait to fly out with you guys, there is an important mission tomorrow and I hope I get picked!” Leviathan said excitedly.

We got back to the base and went to the kitchen area. Zyrus met us there. We said our greetings and then got to business.

“Tomorrow in the morning we must fly out in secrecy, you three are to be there I hope, the Allies won’t know what hit them…” Zyrus said with a gleam in his eyes.
“Yes of course.” We all said.

Off we went to get a good night’s rest for the morning mission. I talked with Sarah about our days respectively. Sarah and I were going to sleep as it got late after our long talk... Suddenly, Bujias came in and fell on our bed between us arms spread on both of us! He smelled of alcohol and there was a dumb grin on his face.

“The strong shall not injure the weak…Samurai your one wise guy…” Bujias murmured.

We tried to wake him up, but he was out cold so we had to sleep all together. One small happy family…

I woke up beside Sarah and looked around to see that Bujias ended up on the floor somehow. I dressed and quietly crept out of the room without waking either. I met in the hangar with Leviathan (who was now in BigBadBoys as BK invited him the day before!), Zyrus, Chinko, Samurai, Kojiro, Vulf, TearsofGlass, and Butterpants. We all had proven track records. Also some rookie flyer out of academy was to come with us…his name was Silverstormz or something…

We quickly spotted some Soviet planes…but these were different, they had red banners on them! We shot off our rockets…but only one of them hit! I looked closely and saw that they flew in a weaving pattern! Chinko and Samurai quickly saw this, read the situation, and shot off two rockets that hit their mark. Then we broke off and it became a dogfight. We were more skilled in a quick analysis. The only difference was that these weren’t just normal Soviets, they flew much too well! Over time our skill proved valuable and we began to decimate them. I was flying much better than before as Chinko and Samurai inspired me. We won a decisive victory…but suddenly a new plane appeared and lined up Zyrus at a long distance! I looked in horror as I could do nothing…but then Samurai appeared and put his machine between the tracers and Zyrus’ machine. I was too surprised to hear the words Samurai said. I knew that he was mortally wounded though by Zyrus’ reaction. Zyrus flew beside his plane all the way to the ground where it crashed.

The squad flew back in silent respect despite the great victory. We parted ways without much words and I went back to my room. Sarah was taking a shower, but Bujias was still sleeping. I woke him up and told him of Samurai’s death. Bujias was shocked of course, but then I saw the spark in his eyes of when I first met him.

“He was a good man, I didn’t know him well…but he taught me much, Samurai was one man, but could inspire many, I've only seen one other person who could inspire everyone else, Chinko.” Bujias said seriously.

The whole airbase was silent and the Soviets were celebrating…not only for Samurai’s death, but also for the arrival of Wolfpak into North Soviet Union, to them they were gods among mortal men. Fate had put Paragon and me in the same skies yet again, I did not want to fight him, but I had feeling we were destined to. They thought the tide of war was changing…little did they know that the BigBadBoys were waiting for this moment.

NOTE: Sorry for the wait...that is all =D
Any questions just post.


Share/Bookmark
 
You are connected via IP

free counters

League Of Legends|Heroes In The Sky|BigBadboys